Monday, February 21, 2011

bats and sun

No work for Dave today and (lame excuse) as a consequence I didn't make it to the studio. I did make soup (this one) and it's lovely aroma is filling the house - potatoes, yams, lentils, and chorizo. 

Ironically, today is the day I signed up for an online workshop, 30 Day Vegan, with Heather at beauty that moves.  I'm not committing to a vegan lifestyle (at least I don't think so) for the rest of my life but rather lean more into a conscious eating mindset - mindful of where my food comes from. I've yet to read any of Michael Pollan's books, I've seen him interviewed, I think he addresses ideas that I want to investigate a little more. Probably should add some of those books to my reading list for March.

and now, 3BT:

  1. Dave bought this little bat for me on Saturday. I had a heck of a time trying to figure out where to hang it but today it found it's home. Giddy happy I am, ain't he sweet! (The artist is Dan Chen)
  2. Heard from a very dear friend today - known her since I was 18 - always, but always warms my heart!
  3. The sun was wonderful today. It flooded the house and sitting out on the deck was glorious. (It's hard to believe that snow is in the forecast for the end of the week.)

No comments: