Saturday, March 05, 2011

the never ending chores

Busy with household chores and more household chores. Will rest tomorrow.
and 3 beautiful things:

  1. This is cool. Makes my brain happy just thinking about - a list of 101 Brain blogs! I tried to keep myself from spending hours, I set the timer for 20 minutes read about: the Zeigarnik effect; Brain Awareness Week (March 14-20); various posts here; and here; and here. (Some blogs could not be found list was published Dec'08)
  2. Called my mom and dad, had lovely talk. They painted their living room yellow and gold, and bought a off-white leather sectional. Mom says they're going for a clean modern look. Made me smile!
  3. Made chocolate cookie dough for Dave. I still need to roll the dough into balls and freeze. We had a nice day together. 

No comments: